EXO-6 Star Trek Mirror Universe Spock Sixth Scale Figure
"I do not threaten, Captain. I merely state facts. I have found you to be an excellent officer. Our missions together have been both successful and profitable; however, I shall not permit your aberrations to jeopardize my position."
In celebration of the 55th Anniversary of Star Trek, EXO-6 is releasing their first 1:6 scale museum quality figure from The Original Series!
In the Star Trek: The Original Series “Mirror, Mirror” episode some members of the Enterprise crew are transported to a parallel dimension where the benevolent Federation never existed and instead the morally corrupt Terran Empire reigns. Star Trek has revisited this universe in various shows, with some of the most popular characters coming from this world.
Now EXO-6 brings you a very different Mr. Spock with the introduction of the Mirror Universe version of everyone’s favorite Vulcan. The Spock of this world may be self-serving and corrupt, but he helps Kirk and his comrades return to their rightful universe for his own benefit.
Leonard Nimoy sported a beard for this portrayal of Mirror Universe Spock and EXO-6 has recreated this look in detail for this 1:6 scale museum-quality action figure. Standing 12 inches tall, every element, from his 23rd-century uniform to his Terran awards are authentically reproduced. The original portrait sculpt of Nimoy as Mirror Spock has an authentic, hand-painted likeness.
This fine collectible figure is just the first of EXO-6’s entry into the Mirror Universe and a great addition to your EXO-6 Star Trek 1:6-scale figure collection.
The Mirror Universe Spock Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 30 cm tall.
- Realistic Portrait: Spock’s portrait is lovingly rendered by top artists, with an excellent likeness of Leonard Nimoy with a beard. Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted.
- Terran Empire Uniform: Meticulously researched, this uniform matches the pattern and color of the original costume recreated in 1:6 scale. Magnets are sewn into the uniform so the phaser and dagger can be attached. The Terran insignia and medals are permanently attached to his tunic. (The uniform is not removeable.)
- Boots: Using leather-like material cut in the original style of the footwear worn in Star Trek: The Original Series.
- Hands: A total of nine interchangeable hands are included so he can be displayed holding the phaser or the dagger and do the Vulcan mind meld.
- Display Base: A hexagonal display base featuring the transporter pad will provide additional support for the figure. Two different inserts for the floor of the base can represent the transporter pad or the center of the transporter array.
- Phaser Type 2/ Type 1: The pistol-grip type 2 phaser is the weapon of choice for any landing party expecting hostile aliens. The smaller Type 1 phaser can be removed and used separately. Both have magnets allowing either to be worn on the utility belt or directly on the pants as they were in the 3rd season.
- Dagger and sheath: Standard issue for Terran Empire officers, the dagger is perfect for up close and personal assassinations.
- Agonizer: A device unique to the Terran Empire, one touch of the agonizer to a shoulder causes unimaginable pain. An excellent tool for adjusting the attitudes of wayward crew members.
License: Star Trek
Product Type: Sixth Scale Figure
Product Size: Height: 12" (30.5 cm)
Materials: ABS, Fabric, PVC
Manufactured by: EXO-6
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.