*** This is a Pre-Order item ***
Pre-Order items require a minimum 10% deposit.
This item's selling price is $314.99
A charge of $29.99 is required when ordering this item. The balance due when this item is in stock will be $285.00 plus shipping.
Shipping will depend on the weight of this item boxed and will be added to the balance due once we calculate the final shipping weight.
If you have any questions on this preorder policy, you can refer to our preorder policy in our Terms section or you can send our customer service department an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Contact Us form.
Hot Toys Star Wars: Attack of the Clones C-3PO Diecast Movie Masterpiece Series Sixth Scale Figure: MMS650D46
Programmed for etiquette and protocol, “Threepio” was built by a young Anakin Skywalker, and has been a constant companion to astromech droid R2-D2. In Attack of the Clones, C-3PO left with Anakin and R2-D2 for Geonosis, where he had a bit of a misadventure - accidentally swapping heads with a battle droid. C-3PO found he was “quite beside himself” literally on the wrong side of the first battle of the Clone Wars.
In celebrating the 20th anniversary of Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, Hot Toys is excited to officially present a series of collectibles based on this landmark film for fans!
The all-new C-3PO Sixth Scale Collectible Figure is skillfully crafted in diecast material featuring detailed mechanical design with amazing weathering effects, LED light-up eyes, a blaster, an interchangeable Battle Droid head, a figure base, and a special designed commemorative packaging!
This human-cyborg relations protocol droid will be an excellent addition to your collection alongside R2-D2!
The C-3PO Diecast Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of C-3PO in Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
- Meticulously crafted mechanical head with LED light-up function (yellow light, battery operated)
- Beautiful recreation of recycled scrap metal in bronze, reddish-brown & silver applied with weathering effects
- Approximately 29cm tall
- Newly developed body with over 26 points of articulations
- Highly detailed mechanical body design with real-like wires at waist
- Contains diecast material
- Six mechanical interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) rifle holding right hand
- Three (3) gesture hands
- Special package design with Star Wars: Attack of the Clones 20th Anniversary logo
- One (1) interchangeable Battle Droid head
- Specially designed dessert-themed figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate
This Figure is Due out in the 2nd Quarter of 2023.
License: Star Wars
Product Type: Sixth Scale Figure
Product Size: Height: 11.42" (29 cm)
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.