*** This is a Pre-Order item ***
Pre-Order items require a minimum 10% deposit.
This item's selling price is $194.99
A charge of $19.99 is required when ordering this item. The balance due when this item is in stock will be $175.00 plus shipping.
Shipping will depend on the weight of this item boxed and will be added to the balance due once we calculate the final shipping weight.
If you have any questions on this preorder policy, you can refer to our preorder policy in our Terms section or you can send our customer service department an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Contact Us form.
EXO-6 Star Trek:The Next Generation Judge Q Sixth Scale Figure
"Thou aren’t notified that thy kind have infiltrated the galaxy too far already. Thou art directed to return to thine own solar system immediately."
Star Trek introduced many dangerous adversaries that challenged the members of Star Fleet. None are more formidable or memorable than John de Lancie’s Q – a mysterious being with god-like power that threatens the existence of all of humanity. Appearing in the first episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation, Q became a recurring antagonist and sometime ally of Jean Luc Picard. In “Encounter at Farpoint,” which introduced the entire TNG crew, Q styled himself as a 21st Century Earth judge during a time in history where anarchy and chaos ruled. He challenged Picard to prove humanity had moved beyond their barbaric past and were not a threat to the entire galaxy.This 1:6-scale figure re-creates this iconic character in exquisite 1:6 detail. Standing approximately 12 inches tall, every element, from his judge’s robes to his chain of office are authentically reproduced. The original portrait sculpt of John de Lancie as Q has an authentic, hand-painted likeness.
The Judge Q Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 32 cm tall.
- Realistic Portrait: Q’s portrait is lovingly rendered by top artists, with an excellent likeness of John de Lancie. Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted.
- Judge’s robes: Meticulously researched, this costume represents Q as a judge from 2079, a dark time in Earth’s history.
- Chain of office: The bejeweled gold necklace Q wears as a symbol of his judge status.
- Boots: Soft plastic boots sculpted to match the cut and style of the original series footwear.
- Hands: A total of six interchangeable gloved hands are included.
- Display Base: A hexagonal display base featuring the grid Q uses to hold the Enterprise in place.
- Autograph card: An informational LCARS card that can be used to get an autograph from the performer and displayed with your figure.
This Figure is Due out in the 2nd Quarter of 2022.
License: Star Trek
Product Type: Sixth Scale Figure
Product Size: Height: 12" (30.5 cm)
Materials: ABS, Fabric, PVC
Manufactured by: EXO-6
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.